Hubby’s Anti-Inflammatory Chicken Wings
This recipe was adapted from a Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wing recipe. My husband put his own flavor on it and they were amazing, not to mention the spices are good for fighting inflammation and there are no nightshades!!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Stevia drops (we used SweetLeaf brand)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 TBS stoneground mustard
- 1/2 TBS turmeric
- 1/2 TBS cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 TBS fresh ginger root, chopped very fine
- 1-1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Remove the wing tips. Put remaining wings in a plastic bag and set aside.
- Make a marinade by adding all of the above ingredients (except for wings themselves) to a small bowl. Whisk mixture well and pour over the chicken wings inside the plastic bag. Close the bag and shake around until all of the wings are well coated with the marinade. Let wings marinate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Place the wings in a roasting pan with the marinade and cover. Bake on 375 degrees for 40 minutes, turning the wings over half way through. Enjoy!